deskripsi blog

best photographs to share. photographers, artists, graphic designers, and people of the world check this out!

1.26.2012

The Real Beauty of Pakistan by Furqan Riaz

I like to capture nature in its pure form. Nature untouched and unaltered is my love. Although colors are always good but I have found Black & White medium as more interesting although I want to explore it more. I believe that landscape and nature photographs have deeper meanings as they depict different moods.

Portraits are another interesting for of photography and I always look for faces that tell stories. I’ve been fortunate enough to travel most of Pakistan so I have captured a variety of faces across the country.

I am very interested in photojournalism and documentary photography and would love to explore in this genre.














source: http://www.thedesignwork.com/the-real-beauty-of-pakistan-by-furqan-riaz/