deskripsi blog

best photographs to share. photographers, artists, graphic designers, and people of the world check this out!

3.27.2012

Really Awesome Pictures of Quilting

Since I work at a fabric store, I get to see tons of quilts in the making. Something that I have learned is that each handmade quilt is a journey and process that the creator has thought long and hard about. I have also had many people bring in their finished quilts, and the end product is always something amazing that ends up being cherished forever. Check out these really awesome pictures of quilting.

176/365 never neverland by Gibson Regester
176/365 never neverland


Woven Quilt by Heidi Isaksen-Loxton
Woven Quilt

May:22 by Kim Love
May:22

Round 1 Top: Back View by Heidi Elliott
Round 1 Top: Back View

Hourglass Quilt Top by MissMessie
Hourglass Quilt Top

Detail of the Mini Quadrilateral Quilt by Gabrielle
Detail of the Mini Quadrilateral Quilt

my pretty quilt by Chelsea Oakes
my pretty quilt

the bed in the morning by kate hiscock
the bed in the morning

Source