deskripsi blog

best photographs to share. photographers, artists, graphic designers, and people of the world check this out!

4.12.2012

Trees Please – A Majestic Showcase of Tree Photography

Trees have always been a part of my life. When I was younger I would climb them, and up until a few years ago, cut my own firewood. But my very first impactful memory occurred when, little more than a toddler, I was “impacted” by a falling limb as a result of getting too close to where my father was clearing brush. I remember some blood, a lot of yelling by my mother at my father, and a trip to the hospital.
Not that much I can say about photographing them other than “If you can see it, you can photograph it,” which I’ve always believed in. And here, that means “see” as in “perceive” i.e. visually comprehend. I do however make it a rule of thumb that even if I think I know (and photograph) the best “side,” I try and make it a point to walk all the way around my subject, just in case another attractive composition presents itself.


Tree Photography


Tree Photography

Tree Photography

Tree Photography

Tree Photography

Tree Photography

Tree Photography

Tree Photography

Tree Photography

Tree Photography

Tree Photography

Tree Photography

Tree Photography

Tree Photography


source: http://www.thephotoargus.com/inspiration/trees-please-a-majestic-showcase-of-tree-photography/